Pets play very important roles in our lives even though some of us might not realize it. That is the reason why when we are building our houses, we should make them pet-friendly. People can add rooms for the pets in their houses, and also add trap doors for the pets to go outside when need be. Below, we are going to discuss the importance of pets in our lives. Most people keep dogs or cats, but pets can also include birds and reptiles. In our case, we will be talking about dogs.
Owning a pet automatically makes people more responsible. They have to manage the animals that depend entirely on them. Eating times, play times, medical checkups, dog training. People have to keep watchful eyes on their pets, and even when they are not at home, they’ll have it in their conscious that they have pets at home. Pets make people more responsible and committed.
Owning a pet will definitely mean giving it a significant amount of your time. You would have to create time in your daily schedule for your furry friend, bringing your time management skills to test.
Owning a pet will lead you to understand that living beings have needs that need to be taken care of. This is bound to make a person become more nurturing and caring, just the way that parents are with their children. As a matter of fact, people that have children are also very good with pets. Having these qualities, they are bound to reflect in other aspects of your life.
Whenever you groom or pet your furry friend, there is an emotional bond that is created between you that can create some of your best memories.
People who own pets and have created a special bond with them tend to have lower levels of stress, lowering their chances of contracting certain diseases. There is also the fact that pet owners have to take their pets outside for exercise, in turn exercising themselves too.
Learning About Life
Pets help us to understand that nothing lives forever and that at some point, we will all die. It is very important for people to know that nothing is eternal and that both humans and animals live and die because that is the cycle of life. Those that have lived with several pets in their lifetime are bound to handle harsh emotional events in their lives better.
Automatic Dog Feeders
Since we were talking about pets, and mostly referring to dogs, we are going to try and figure out the best automatic dog feeder in the market.
Feed and Go Automatic Pet Feeder
This pet feeder is designed to be the ultra-reliable solution for feeding your pets their wet/dry food or even treats, on time, every time. The built-in webcam allows you to check on your pet, real-time notifications when your pet has been fed and the ability to control multiple pet feeders from any smartphone including iOS, Android and Windows, Feed and Go gives you peace of mind when you can’t be home with your pet.
- The only smart pet feeder for wet/dry food treats & medication measures 18l x 16w x 3h (inches). It is not recommended to leave wet food in for longer than 24 hrs.
- Connects via Wi-fi to your home network in under one minute
- Built-in webcam so you can see your pet from any smartphone including iOs, Android & Windows
- Set one time or regular schedules for unlimited feed and go’s from one profile
- Each compartment (there’s 6) holds up to an 8oz cup size, you decide how much to feed, great for wet or dry food, or even treats (we don’t recommend you store wet food in your feeder for over 24 hours)
- Please note: kindly refer the instructional video and the user manual before use which is highly essential
PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Automatic Feeder
Pets like to be fed on a schedule, but that schedule won’t always go along with your schedule. Make sure your pet is fed automatically and have one less thing on your list with the PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed. This convenient portion-controlled feeder contains preset meal portions dispensed twice a day at 8 am and 5 pm. The user option allows you to customize the feeding schedule for up to 12 meals each day with meal portions from 1/8-cup up to 4-cups, giving you the best way to manage your pet’s feeding routine.
- Digital timer programs up to 12 meals a day with flexible meal portions from 1/8 cup up to 4 cups
- Anti-jam conveyor system dispenses dry and semi-moist foods of different shapes and sizes
- Slow Feed Mode dispenses meals greater than 1/8 cup over 15 minutes to help prevent gulping and vomiting
- Immediate Feed Mode dispenses next scheduled meal instantly and Pause Feed Mode temporarily stops feeding without losing programmed feed schedule
- Pet-proof dispenser helps keep out prying paws and locking lid helps keep food fresh and secure
- Removable stainless-steel bowl is more hygienic for your pet than a plastic bowl
- Disassembles for easy cleaning with some dishwasher safe parts
- Requires (4) D Alkaline Batteries (not included). Optional power adapter sold separately
PetSafe Automatic Pet Feeder
About the PetSafe 5-Meal Automatic Pet Feeder
The PetSafe 5-Meal Automatic Dog Feeder offers a convenient feeding solution for pet owners on-the-go. The digital timer allows you to set feeding times in one-hour increments for up to 5 meals a day. Perfect for everyday use for pets that need help with weight loss and portion control, or for feeding your pet when you travel.
- Easy-to-use digital timer takes the guesswork out of setting feeding times
- Five, 1-cup capacity chambers to accommodate dry food allows user to customize feedings to promote portion control and healthy eating habits
- Dishwasher-safe food tray allows for convenient cleaning for busy pet owners
- BPA-free plastic construction
- Requires 4 D batteries to operate (not included)
When building a house and you intend to own pets, always make sure to zero in on their space and needs. When the house is finally done and you have moved in, you’ll probably be working hard to repay the loan that you took to complete the house. That will mean that you will be busy at work most of the time. Consider getting one of the automatic dog feeders mentioned above. This way, you won’t have to worry about your pet missing a meal on time.